Just Another Day...

Working here at San Diego Opera is hard .

Some people might think all we do is sit around and listen to opera. This is true Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but today being Tuesday we have a lot of work to do.

To show you how much goes on during a day at San Diego Opera I've pasted what we call a "Daily" down below. It shows every single thing that is happening here throughout the day. With two casts in town now, you can see it gets quite busy with a Tosca performance as well as a Don Quixote rehearsal call.

We get one of these every day, six days a week, from January 1 until the season closes, usually at about 4 or 5 in the afternoon for the following day. This is good because it reminds me of the things I've forgotten to put on my calendar while giving me enough time to fake my way through whatever it is I forgot about.

You'll need to click the actual image to read it. Phone numbers and addresses have been redacted to protect the innocent as well as the guilty.

Comments

Smorg said…
Now that's what I'd call a full schedule!
ThisizJoey said…
OMG I love production time!

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did