More Details Emerge About Met Player

More details have emerged about the Dharma Initiative's... err... I mean the Metropolitan's Opera grab for global domination with the new Met Player service they plan to unleash next week. The New York Times has all the details that you can read here.


I'm still not sold (and by now you're probably sick of me talking about how opera belongs live in the theatre and not on the movie or computer screen), although I'm curious to see what they can dig up from their audio archives.


Now if there is a way to get this stuff off of my computer and into my headphones while I rest in the hammock on Sunday, then perhaps they'll even make a subscriber out of me.


- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did