What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday! That means another picture of a puppy listening to music to make all the bad news of the week go away.

It also means it is time to ask: what are you listening to this weekend?

Me, I have a copy of The Italian Girl in Algiers ready to go but I'm afraid it will have to wait as I have family in town for my sister's baby shower. Come to think of it, all this family means I just might be listening to this and every other Rossini opera ever recorded.

So, what are your listening plans this weekend and if there are any takers on the listening group I mentioned in last week's segement, chime in please.

Have a great one!

-- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did