What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Man, what a week. Feels like Friday should have been here two Fridays ago. Luckily, my Amazon order arrived this morning so I'll be spending Saturday morning with Bellini's I Capuleti e i Montecchi, perhaps while drinking a Bellini, because, well, that's how we roll here at Aria Serious. I've been hearing good things about bass Raymond Aceto as well and he's on the recording.

Sunday, Aria Serious will descend on Amoeba Records in Hollywood to stock up on music and blow a birthday check from the granddad. Thanks pops! If there's something I should pick up, let me know.

What are you listening to this weekend?

-- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did