What Are You Listening to This Weekend?

It's Friday again. And that means it is time to find out what you are listening to this weekend. Yours truly is on vacation in Puerto Vallarta so I was originally planning on listening to the surf, the birds and the wind but in reality I'm listening to cars honking, people hawking, church bells ringing, donkeys braying and more thunder than is really necessary. Luckily the owner of the bed and breakfast I'm staying at mentioned how much he loved Rigoletto before I packed my bags so I brought him a copy to listen to. Later I'll be heading out to listen to some live Mariachi music which I know nothing about but with a good guide, adventurous ear and open mind I might actually fall in love. I discovered opera this way, so who knows what's in store.

So, what are you listening to this weekend?

-Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did