What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday! Here we are, faced with what to listen to over the weekend. This week's pick is not very original, nor inspired, as this weekend I'll be listening to Tosca since we open the season with it in 14 days and it doesn't hurt to familiarize myself with it one more time.

Sure it is work, but I'm not complaining because any job that requires me to curl up for a few hours to listen to Puccini over the weekend is a job I'm interested in having.

I'm also going to spend a good hour or so with Fleet Foxes self-titled album because I'm pretty sure this is my top album of 2008.
So what are your listening plans this weekend?

-- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did