What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday! My favorite of days! And time to share what your listening plans are over the weekend.

Me, I'm going to put Nabucco on hold once again as I'll be catching Das Rheingold on Sunday in Los Angeles. I'll also be spending a few hours at Amoeba Records on Sunset stocking up on the rock, and the not, as I have quite a few opera recordings on my wishlist.

Anything I should add to my wishlist? What are your listening plans this weekend?

Share them in the comment section below.

And have a great one!

-- Edward

Comments

Mark D'Aquila said…
Das Rheingold recording with conductor Sir Georg Solti, I am preparing for the LA Opera performance in March.

I've also been listening to the Orchestral Suites by Rameau from Nais and Zoroastre.
Smorg said…
I'm having a Schubert weekend. :o) Starting off with solo CDs of his Lieder (Fischer-Dieskau and Kasarova), then the string quartets... and another go at his opera, Fierrabras.

Have fun at Das Rheingold at LA Opera, guys! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did