What Are You Listening To This Weekend

Friday! The best of days, unless of course you work weekends, then Friday is like Monday and that's no fun.

What are you listening to this weekend?
Me, I'm going to listen to Pelleas et Melisande. Why? It was the first cd that my gaze landed on when looking over at my stack of opera cds I've never listened to. Sometimes life is easier when you don't give it much thought.

I'll also be participating in San Diego's first Snuggie Pub Crawl tonight, more as a passive observer rather than active participant simply for the fact I have no Snuggie. And have no plans to buy one. Ever.

Whatever your plans are this weekend, make it a good one!

-- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did