What Are You Listening to this Weekend

Friday again so it is time to ask: what are your listening plans this weekend?

I'll be spending the weekend at San Diego's Street Scene music festival so I'll be getting my rock and roll on to Spoon, DeVotchKa, Cat Power and others.

Nope, none of it is opera related but it sometimes helps to mix it up I'm told.
Even though I have Piotr Beczala's Salut! on deck (he sings Rodolfo in Boheme with us in 2010), it might need to wait as downtime will be spent playing a newly purchased Wii Fit because I hope to be able to post one day in the future that I was able to do 10 consecutive push-ups.

So, what are you listening plans this weekend?

- Edward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are You Listening To This Weekend?

10 Interesting Facts About Faust

Five Things About La boheme You Don't Need To Know But Will Be Glad You Did